Basic Rules & Expectation

Jan 6, 2016 5:27 am
So before we got into the meat of things I thought it was important to lay out some ground rules and facts about the campaign.

A little about my gm style. I like to scale how difficult situations may become depending on how you guys are performing as a group. This doesnt mean im going to make things normally 2 purples 3 but more so adding different ways in which a situation may impose itself. For example a struggling group may be able to hack into a terminal and unlock doors with no problem but a group having an easier time may find it advantageous to make sure that someone isnt monitoring the systems or is aware of the doors being unlocked without proper access. Failure is a possibility with me but I wont wipe the party for something thats happened but more or less creating an avenue in the story where a hard choice or sacrifice needs to be made as a result.

You can expect combat to be around but it wont be the driving force of the campaign. That being said the ability to wield a weapon to some degree (or to have one in the first place) is suggested but not needed.

If youre not posting in a non critical situation im assuming youre complying with the groups direction. I encourage everyone to get involved but if there are times when you cant post rolls can be made on your behalf. Its why I wanted the builds created since the sheets i provide on that will give easy access to information needed for rolls.

If you go on a leave of absense please drop me a pm and we can always work things out. Id hope we can keep everyone on board for the whole game but sometimes life pops up and everyone understands that. However if youre not posting and I dont hear from you in a week or two youre character will be written to be doing something else during the game until you come back and we will make room for another player to come join us.

Feedback is appreciated and extremely welcome. Im not as experienced in running this engine as I am with others so if there are rules Im getting wrong or if im playing with a style thats not enjoyable for the group feel free to let me know. My job is to make sure you guys are getting the most enjoyment out of the game possible.

Any questions just ask here or send a message. I cant wait to start this!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.