Does GamersPlane Support BBCode

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 17, 2019 4:07 pm
As the title states I am trying to find out if GamersPlane supports BBCodes and if yes which ones and if not what do they support as I have seen very nicely created posts using various formatting that exceeds the basics.

Further I did not see a way to do a search for this topic as I am pretty sure its been asked before by someone. Nor did I see a place where that information might have been sticky posted either.
Dec 17, 2019 4:57 pm
Yes it does. The obvious ones are those above the text box.
https://i.imgur.com/ssdulNV.jpg
[ +- ] Spoiler

Colours can added as much as you want (not just green, red and blue). All other code you know you probably have to try out
Last edited December 17, 2019 5:02 pm
Dec 17, 2019 5:03 pm
How can you get something to float left or right, like an image? Float and fieldset codes don't work. Just curious if it's possible.
Dec 17, 2019 5:39 pm
Thanks @Caesar but I am looking for the complete set of supported BBCodes -- I tried [big]Big[/big] but as you can see it does not work --- that I do not have all the BBCodes memorized however I have used them extensively in the past
Last edited December 17, 2019 5:40 pm
Dec 17, 2019 5:54 pm
From what I can tell, very few bbcode commands are valid on GP, and there is no complete listing of them anywhere that I'm aware of.
Dec 18, 2019 8:05 am
Here's the size tag. I looked through the code, you can see all valid codes below under spoiler - it's a fragment of code from site's files. (Although maybe there's more somewhere.)

Test
[size=200]Test[/size]

I'm not sure which ones actually work though - code and size do, but I can't convince lists to work. XD
[ +- ] Code
Keleth: For clarity, I edited out the ones that are commented out.
Last edited December 18, 2019 8:38 am
Dec 18, 2019 4:09 pm
I'll try to put together a full list of the valid BB codes; it's currently a subset, not the bull BB list, with a few custom ones (like the OOC and Spoiler tags).
Dec 18, 2019 4:10 pm
Just a little suggestion: list commands would be nice. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.