Long Time PbP RPG player in search of...

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 17, 2019 4:20 pm
As the subject implies I am in search of ...
1) A game that is or will run a long time
2) A fairly active game maybe about 1 or 2 posts a day down to minimum of about 5 posts per week
3) A game where the GM understands they are Guidelines not Rules and you can make a balanced concept to increase the flavor
4) A game that uses Guidelines (I do not care much for free-form to whimsical for me)
5) A GM who understands that they are needed to help make a 3-dimensional character

What I bring to the table
1) A player who actively posts fairly regularly and sticks in for the long haul
2) A player who role-plays (aka an actor of sorts) their character
3) A player who enjoys collaborating with other players and with the GM to help augment the game
4) A player who understands they are not the only one in the game and does not require the spotlight to have fun
5) A player who understands what it means to be a GM
6) A player fairly well versed in most game guidelines (old and new)

I have played nearly everything I have ever wanted to play -- now what I want to play is something that helps the game be more fun.

As such everything I mean I have even played odd things in the past -- I played a wizard pseudo-dragon familiar once, role-played the goblin liaison from the goblin tribe that the party had encountered and beat the snot of out of such that they did not want to fight them anymore so sent a member as parlay this was done for the GM under their guidance (aka an NPC-PC). I have role-played leader types that did their best to let the other players shine where they ought to shine. I role-played someone's father, someones brother, someone's love interest, etc...
Last edited December 17, 2019 4:27 pm
Dec 17, 2019 4:23 pm
Any interest in an Exalted 3E game? LINK
Last edited December 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Dec 17, 2019 4:32 pm
Perhaps I have played/ran many many aspects of oWoD except for that one. So I have next to no information on its background flavor and/or settings -- just googled it to get an overview and to check if I had played it yet. So would someone totally new to that scene be someone that could augment your game?
Dec 17, 2019 4:39 pm
I encourage new players to the system. It wouldn't hurt to get a little background, but I'm happy to answer questions as we go and I can provide some youtube recommendations that explain a lot of the setting.
Dec 17, 2019 4:40 pm
All I care about is coming with an interesting concept and playing your character
Dec 17, 2019 4:41 pm
I'll send an invite and you can check it out. Decode if its something you'd be interested in.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.