Savage Mojo Demo hosted by Gamers' Plane

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 25, 2014 9:58 pm
Savage Mojo, the purveyor of exceptionally fine RPG adventures, is currently hosting their International Demo Series, where a number of groups across the country are demoing Savage Mojo's Lich Queen series.

Savage Mojo has its own setting for Savage Worlds and Pathfinder, the The Dungeonlands. In addition to numerous adventures and goodies you can buy, they have a megadungeon split among three books. Starting with Tome of the Lich Queen, moving onto Machine of the Lich Queen, and wrapping up with Palace of the Lich Queen this Christmas, this high level campaign leads adventurers from heroism to godhood.

With a number of games being run by live groups, Savage Mojo would like Gamers' Plane to be the first to a demo game of their Lich Queen series via play by post. I'm super excited for this opportunity, and glad to be working with Savage Mojo! I'll be GMing this game myself, to see the epicness (and I'm sure, introduce a few "challenges" of my own) from the drivers seat. This game will be run publicly and thus visible to all, so be on your best behavior! If you're interested in playing, check out the post in the Games Tavern!
Nov 26, 2014 7:30 am
pretty awesome if you ask me! hope we can get a group together who wants to run this demo for them, it'd be good for everyone involved!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.