Administrative Control Panel Issues.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 25, 2016 12:21 am
The Admin Panel seems to not be working. I can go into it, but cannot do anything like make subforums or manage groups.
Jan 25, 2016 12:29 am
Hm... I made no changes that should have affected that. I'll look at it.
Jan 25, 2016 1:19 am
Ok, found a bug related to the changes I made. Fixed.
Jan 25, 2016 2:45 am
Sorry to keep piling it on, but no it isn't fixed. I can now see the sub forum I was trying to make, but it is on there twice. I did attempt to create it more than once before I posted the bug, so it makes sense that it made it but didn't show it to meuntil you fixed what you did fix.

When I go back into the controls, I don't have the option to delete the extra one, or do anything else. There used to be text in the black/gray box to the left, but it empty. I believe it used to show a diagram of the forum layout. Sorry for not having more details. I've logged out and tried using another browser to make sure it wasn't just Chrome.

This isn't a huge problem, I can run my game, but its a change from the way it was working.

I also noticed that Super Cyphers is not on My Games page, where it should appear as a game I'm running.

I know you are working hard, I appreciate the effort.
Jan 25, 2016 3:00 am
Bah, sorry, I'll keep at it...
Jan 25, 2016 3:20 am
Ok, Super Cyphers is showing up again (I tested as you). I'm working on the APC.
Jan 25, 2016 3:51 am
So I actually found a bug, but wasn't able to replicate what you described. I tweaked the logic altogether, and I got the bug I found fixed. But I don't know if it resolves your issue...
Jan 25, 2016 5:51 am
Sorry, no. I still don't have any control on the ACP.
Jan 25, 2016 1:27 pm
In gonna have to write code to let me log in as you. I can't find the problem like this.
Jan 25, 2016 2:48 pm
Ok, was looking for the problem in the wrong location. I've fixed some stuff up; I think this should do it!
Jan 25, 2016 6:07 pm
That seems to have fixed it. I'll let you know if there are other problems.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.