Interest Check: Odyssey of the Dragonlords

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 13, 2020 7:23 am
I recently got my copy of Odyssey of the Dragonlords (for D&D 5e) by Modiphius following their Kickstarter campaign and I've honestly been struck with inspiration. It's heavily based on Greek myths where the characters set out to become epic heroes and the entire setting feels so rich with potential. Since the Player's Guide is available for free, it's also pretty accessible.

Now, I don't have much experience with D&D 5e outside of some solo games and a single game years back and I've certainly never run it as a GM for others. But if there's an interest (and you can bear with me sticking to whatever is found in the PHB and Odyssey book) I'd love to give this a shot.
Jan 13, 2020 4:22 pm
I'd be interested in trying!
Jan 13, 2020 4:25 pm
I'll give it a try, this sounds interesting.
Jan 13, 2020 9:24 pm
Interested as well. Sounds story driven and I like that.
Jan 13, 2020 10:42 pm
I’m also interested! :)
Last edited January 14, 2020 1:15 pm
Jan 14, 2020 12:32 am
I would give it a go. I'm learning D&D 5e as I go in another game right now. :) So, I'm up for it!
Jan 14, 2020 12:59 am
Great setting I already have a character made.
Jan 14, 2020 10:53 am
Interesting. I'm considering an Elf/Human Wizard with the Haunted One path - if there's still room in the game, of course. ^_^
Jan 14, 2020 11:49 am
Awesome! I expect to finish setting up the forums later today and after that I'll send out invite to those of you who have posted here already - I'm counting six of you, so that's enough to fill the game.

Once you can view the forums, feel free to ask questions - I might not cover everything on my posts. Same goes for questions or suggestions to the house rules that will be posted. They're somewhat adapted from house rules I've used for other systems I've run as PbP, so they might not make as much sense for D&D. They're all meant to make the game progress smoother and not bog it down, so keep that in mind.
Jan 14, 2020 12:14 pm
Great, I’m looking forward to it! I’ve come up with a concept for a Satyr Barbarian (Doomed One path) that I think is pretty neat and I’m super excited to play :D
Jan 14, 2020 2:54 pm
I've got an idea for a Human Fighter (Demi-God pathl. I'm looking forward to playing.
Jan 16, 2020 3:45 am
I'm interested! Any chance of another slot for a fairly-late arrival? :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.