need help with creating games.

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 14, 2020 4:23 pm
i'm trying to creating a game but it keeps saying You must allow at least one character sheet, what doses that mean?
Jan 14, 2020 4:28 pm
It means that you have to at least choose "Custom" under the character sheet area.
Jan 14, 2020 4:29 pm
When you select the sheet for the game you need to hit the {+} button to add the sheet to the game. Most often you would add the sheet designed for the system and custom so incase of reasons.
Jan 14, 2020 5:05 pm
CaveJohnson says:
When you select the sheet for the game you need to hit the {+} button to add the sheet to the game. Most often you would add the sheet designed for the system and custom so incase of reasons.
but my game uses nether of the sheets.
Jan 14, 2020 5:10 pm
If it's not a game system with a dedicated sheet on GP, you use Custom sheets.
Jan 14, 2020 5:10 pm
Even if you don't "use" them, they're what you wanna use if you're running a system that's not on the list.
Jan 14, 2020 5:11 pm
If you're trying to run your Solar Blades and Cosmic Spells game, you'll want to use Custom character sheets. Custom sheets just have text fields for a character's Name and Notes. The Notes area is where you will document abilities or special rules.

We use Custom sheets whenever there's a need to support a game that's not currently part of the listed systems.
Jan 17, 2020 1:50 am
Note I ran into this issue as well but I had selected -- Custom Character sheet -- and it still would not let me start a game -- I had to mess around with the interface for a bit -- add in a non-custom character sheet before I could create the game.

So maybe there is some hidden issue going on with this -- just putting it out there in case some else runs into as well

You do not have permission to post in this thread.