Savage Mojo: Lich Queen Series

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Nov 25, 2014 10:02 pm
If you missed the news announcement, Savage Mojo has its own setting for Savage Worlds and Pathfinder, the The Dungeonlands. In addition to numerous adventures and goodies you can buy, they have a megadungeon split among three books. Starting with Tome of the Lich Queen, moving onto Machine of the Lich Queen, and wrapping up with Palace of the Lich Queen this Christmas, this high level campaign leads adventurers from heroism to godhood.

Characters will start at level 17, and I'm open to nearly any option, as long as its not crazy broken! So lets use this thread to discuss character's for the Lich Queen series!
Nov 26, 2014 5:23 pm
Is the adventure Savage or Pathfinder?
Nov 26, 2014 9:12 pm
Pathfinder. Looks like level 17 to start. I'm in, should be fun.
Nov 27, 2014 2:25 am
Yup, we're demoing the Pathfinder version.
Nov 27, 2014 3:09 am
Applied! Current Numenera game is at a standstill...
Dec 3, 2014 7:44 am
Haven't ever run in pathfinder. Do you have ideas for pregen characters? I ordered the core rules which will hopefully arrive by the end of the week and should have a better handle by then as to what can be played.
Dec 3, 2014 3:39 pm
Sure, I can help ya gen a character JoHoover. Have you played DnD3.5 before? Its nearly the same. If you have any general ideas of the type of character you'd like to play, apply to the game and I can help you make a char.
Dec 3, 2014 4:08 pm
Dunno how we're doing characters, as I think it'll come down to the particulars of the adventure book and what they recommend for startin' party, but I'd like to go straight 17 Inquisitor.
Dec 3, 2014 4:41 pm
If you need players I can play - I've played Pathfinder before and I'm happy to play again (but I don't want to snag a slot from someone who is super jazed to play this adventure) :)
Dec 3, 2014 6:24 pm
Go ahead and apply Candi, and if no one else applies, I'll accept you in. I was hoping we could get some new users on the site through the game, but so far no avail, and I'd rather not stop everyone else's fun on that account.
Dec 4, 2014 5:28 pm
Keleth, my pathfinder core just arrived yesterday. Let me do a bit of reading and Ill let you know what stands out to me. I'm not actually sure which version of D&D I played in teh past. It was so long ago and I don't have any of the books anymore, but one of my favorite characters was a gnome tinker (?). My DM let me make a whole slew of "invented" weapons that my character carried around with him.
Dec 8, 2014 9:51 pm
Hello, I'm new here, came specifically for this! :) I think Savage Mojo tweeted about it or something. :) I've been dying to try it out - a friend of mine has been working on it - but my one live group is deep into a Pathfinder Adventure Path and don't want to quit yet. :) I have applied, I'l work on a character in case I'm chosen. Thank you!
Dec 8, 2014 10:13 pm
Great, I'll accept you in!
Dec 9, 2014 4:05 am
Thank you very much! :)
Apr 15, 2015 1:31 pm
Hey everyone, bumping this to the top because we're actually getting started very soon and we're on the lookout for new players. Looks like we could use at least 1 more, and maybe 2 if one of our original players doesn't emerge by the time we begin. If you're interested, apply (the game should still be open).
Last edited April 15, 2015 1:31 pm
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 am
I'd love to participate in this game. I have.a few character ideas. Application pending!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.