Interest Check for Microscope

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 19, 2020 6:41 am
I'm looking for players to join me for a game of Microscope. I'm going to use the Stars Collide seed from the Microscope Explorer book. We'll use the forums here to communicate and expand on our ideas, but we'll be using Trello to track things visually. Trello is a free online task tracker in the from of To Do lists, that ultimately looks like a bunch of index cards. Access to the microscope rules is a must.
Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm
I'm interested. I've played a couple sessions before but never really got a game going. Should be fun! I've never heard of Trello, I'm interested to learn about it, sounds like a great tool for Microscope.
Jan 19, 2020 4:58 pm
Have the rules, never played- I’m in.
Jan 19, 2020 5:00 pm
I'm interested. Do we need to have a Trello account? Also, could you give us a brief desciption of the Stars Collide seed, I only have the core book.
Jan 19, 2020 5:32 pm
I only have the core book too, but I'd considered getting the Explorer supplement if you think its a good idea for this game. If you think you can convey what we need to know, then I'll hold off for now.
Jan 19, 2020 6:26 pm
The Explorer book is not necessary. I'm just using one of the story seeds and can feed the info as needed. It's just to get a story started we we don't have to spend 50 posts getting started.
A free account from Trello is required to play.

Stars Collide - Three great races span the stars. But as their civilizations collide, can they coexist peacfully and learn from each other? Or can they only fight to dominate the galaxy?

The story seed provides a few questions to help define the nature of the races and helps with the bookends. I'll be turning those questions over to the players in turn after we do the palette. Then the game will start per the core rule book.
Last edited January 19, 2020 7:32 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.