My game called YOU, now ACTUALLY about you!

Jan 28, 2020 5:32 pm
Hello Gamer's Plane! I return once again with my game YOU (last post found here). After the last post, I was given some much needed feedback. I'd like to give everyone another look at what was done with that, found here.

For those of you just reading about this game for the first time, YOU is a game about the players (Well, now it is). The premise is pretty simple: recreate yourself and then play as yourself in dangerous or challenging scenarios. What I'm trying to achieve with this design though is a bit more complicated. You can find some of that in the last post if you're interested, but I'll just say here for new eyes that I'm attempting to lay a foundation using this game to hopefully reveal things to people they didn't know about themselves - positive things.

I still need help testing of course, and if you don't have the patience or the time to help test, but still feel compelled to comment on the doc I have here for all of you, please do. Your feedback last time was immensely helpful.

One thing to note though if you do wish to help test, I would prefer if you joined my Discord for that. It just helps to have everyone all in the same place and kept up to date there.

Lastly, please note that, though a-lot has changed since the last version, I really am very conservative about developing huge subsystems very early on when I design. For that reason, some things may seem bare-bones. Please comment on these things if you like and let me know how they feel to you, but, be warned, I like to commit to ideas only after they have been tested properly. None of this has yet, so I'm still cautious about setting any of it in stone.

Thanks again for any help you can give, and if you wanna be a tester, please let me know!!!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.