1-2 players for Odyssey (D&D 5e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 5, 2020 4:15 pm
I'm currently running a D&D 5e game using the campaign and setting from Modiphius' Odyssey of the Dragonlord. Unfortunately, one of our players have had to resign and another is unavailable for a still unknown amount of time. Thus I am looking for 1-2 new players to join. We are not too far into the campaign at this point (still on the first introductionary quest) and there has been no combat yet either.

The party currently consists of a Bard, Barbarian, Rogue and Paladin. Additionally we have our Fighter who is not currently active. Our only spellcaster has dropped out so if you're interested in playing a spellcaster, that would be awesome. We're only using content from the Player's Handbook and the Odyssey player guide (which can be found on Modiphius site for free) since that is what I, as the DM, have access to.

If you're interested (or just want to know more about the game), just send me a PM or post here.
Feb 5, 2020 6:56 pm
I'll take the spellcaster position. Sounds like there would be plenty of meat shields. lol. Can you send me a link to that Modiphius site? That's just in case I can't find it or access it.
Feb 5, 2020 7:20 pm
Oh man, this setting looks so cool! I'm so tempted to apply! Would love to play one of the setting-specific character options!

@Aldrusian, here is the link.
Feb 5, 2020 7:35 pm
That would be great! Both of you are very welcome to join us. Let me know if you're interested and I will invite you to the game. Then you can check out how everything looks. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask anytime.
Last edited February 5, 2020 7:36 pm
Feb 5, 2020 7:46 pm
I don't see any reference to Odyssey of the Dragonlord on the Modiphius site. It must be buried somewhere deep in the site.
Feb 5, 2020 8:00 pm
I can see that Jabes posted a link to Drivethru RPG where you can also get it. Otherwise, here's the link to Modiphius' site:

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - Player's Guide.
Feb 5, 2020 8:03 pm
I see what the deal is. There's a .com site and a .net site. I went to the .com site and then started looking for the game itself when I learned it was on the .net site. I've downloaded the pdf, now just have to find it on my computer and read it. I'll look for the invite and start putting together a spellcaster.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.