Suggestion: Add forum drop-down with subscribed

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 4, 2016 9:34 am
Would it be possible to have a drop-down from the forum menu which lets you select subscribed forums directly? So, in effect, it would give you a list of your current games (just like in the Games menu). If it could have a flag to show if there are unread posts too, that would be even better.
Feb 4, 2016 12:36 pm
Sorry, not sure I follow. Which forum drop down? Not sure what you're trying to do or what problem you're facing, trying to solve?
Feb 4, 2016 7:49 pm
Sorry, I meant the banner menu at the top of the page. And it's not so much a fix, more of an experience enhancement. Something to save people a couple of clicks.

Obviously I'm aware it's not a priority, I just thought if it was something easy to do it would be nice.
Feb 4, 2016 7:55 pm
I'm hesitant to make the forums link a dropdown, as I don't think it's all that useful. But if I understand, what you want is a way to track games you're in plus games you subscribe. Maybe a good way of doing it would be to "favorite" a game, and by doing so, if you shut off public games, you'd only see games you've favorited and your own games.?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.