Itching for a Playtest

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 10, 2020 5:42 pm
Hello all, after some great feedback over on the Game Development Forums, I am in desperate need of an actual playtest. I'm working on a game called YOU, where you recreate yourself and play out your actions as you might irl. The game gets compared to The End of the World if any of you are familiar with this. However, it really is only similar to this game in the core premise of creating and playing as yourself. For example, in YOU (after I have taken some feedback about this), you are only interested in recreating elements of your personality. Things like: Assertiveness, Empathy, Determination, etc. Every action you take that needs to be resolved in YOU does not necessarily ask the player if they "can" accomplish their task, but rather if they "would" even attempt it in the first place.

I could go on and on about the details and such, but if your interest has been peeked, I encourage you to check out the current working doc here. It's only 18 pages long, and has been rigorously mulled over by others, so nearly all of the fluff has been chewed off it for easy reading.

I'll also drop off a link to our Discord here. Check this out to see the kind of feedback I've been getting if that sort of stuff interests you.

Hope everybody has a good day and thanks for reading!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.