Pathfinder 2e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 12, 2020 2:36 am
Hello,
I am thinking of offering a Pathfinder 2e run through one or more of my turned down RPG Superstar adventures.
Anybody interested in trying Pathfinder Second edition?

My adventure? "The Spurned hath no fury like alchemy."

Player characters are 3rd level, and have an array of 16,15,14,13,12,11 plus ancestry modifiers.

Taldor and Quadira have had their borders shift countless times.
For now, Taldor holds the northern most strip of desert with the cities of Salt-Shore, Salt Sands and Salt gate.
You are being sent to each of these cities to collect the taxes due to the treasury of Taldor in Oppara...

What could possibly go wrong?
Feb 13, 2020 3:45 am
I've applied to your game. I've played 2e a bit and have the book. I'm in a metric ton (that's 1.1 medieval tons) of games so feel free to pick me last as applications come in.
Feb 13, 2020 3:52 am
I am interested but I only see the Fall of Plaguestone game that you listed and I am already in that adventure with another GM. Is there another? I've been wanting to play higher levels.
Last edited February 13, 2020 3:52 am
Feb 13, 2020 3:54 am
Here's the game link.
Feb 13, 2020 4:02 am
I would be interested, however I think I'm currently at my limit for the number of games I can play in feasibly.
Feb 13, 2020 1:00 pm
chunky04 says:
I would be interested, however I think I'm currently at my limit for the number of games I can play in feasibly.
that is cool. when you can, let me know.
Feb 13, 2020 1:03 pm
Windyridge says:
I am interested but I only see the Fall of Plaguestone game that you listed and I am already in that adventure with another GM. Is there another? I've been wanting to play higher levels.
higher levels eh? excellent. I'll get to writing. I don't have a higher level game yet, but Fall of plaguestone can take you from first to fourth, and my other game I've listed...

"Love spurned hath no furry like alchemy."
I can bump that up to start at 5th.

in fact, I will.
Last edited February 13, 2020 1:10 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.