Scum and Villainy IC

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 12, 2020 7:58 pm
Howdy,

New to this pbp and was just checking interest. I am creating a game on here using the Forged in the Dark book Scum and Villainy. As I am new to this place, I would probably need a little leeway as I learn about all the things that this pbp forum allows, but was just seeing what people were interested in.

The main premise of this game is that you are a group from an outside system, coming into the scum and villainy world. In the last 200 years, chemical rocketry has been invented and colonization of your system has taken place. 10 years ago, the first warp drive ships were being worked on. Your group steals aboard one of four (for reasons that I will let the group think on), not knowing that it has a warp drive. A fish out of water story ensues.

Thoughts? Suggestions on what I can tinker with as I learn this forum?
Feb 13, 2020 2:09 pm
Sound fun always a fan for PbA games. Let me know if you need any extra but I'll let others interested in less games go first.
Feb 14, 2020 10:38 pm
I'm a little afraid that I've already taken on too much. But this is really hard to resist, cuz I know no one on my IRL group will ever run it...
Feb 15, 2020 7:30 pm
I am interested joining this game if there is space still available.
Feb 15, 2020 10:20 pm
This sounds like a lot of fun! I've wanted to play a Forged in the Dark game for a while now, so if you have space please let me know!

Edit: Looking at the game, it says to mention two playbooks you're interested in. I'd be interested in the Mystic and Speaker playbooks. If those are both already taken I could play a Stitch too.
Last edited February 15, 2020 10:49 pm
Feb 15, 2020 10:22 pm
I would recommend also going to the below game page and applying:

https://gamersplane.com/games/2320/

You do not have permission to post in this thread.