Alone 002

Feb 9, 2016 5:31 am
Connor and Micha make their way toward the house. As they approach, they hear the distant moaning of the walking dead in the distance coming from the direction of the town, as well as low talking over near the house.

Supplies: 4
Zombie Clock: 2-1= 1
Feb 9, 2016 3:51 pm
The talking over by the house stops, though it was too dark to make out who it might have been. You hear a door shut.

Zombie Clock: 1
Feb 9, 2016 5:18 pm
Connor moves closer, hoping that if it is to dark for him to see, it is to dark for them to see him. Of course he's ready to turn tail at any moment.
Feb 11, 2016 1:31 am
Just before Connor steps out Micha grabs the back of his shirt. "Hold up. You step out there and you end up being a big target. The snow will highlight you. Let's put the garage between us and the house before we get closer."
Feb 17, 2016 2:41 am
"Oh...yeah..sure. Let's do that." Connor motions for Micha to lead the way.
Feb 18, 2016 10:20 am
OOC:
Can I get a description of what Micha can see. Especially the house and garage including the surrounding land.
Feb 18, 2016 4:18 pm
The house is a blue modern looking home off the highway, but out on the edge of town. There's a garage a ways off to the side which probably holds some farm equipment. It's likely that the round bales of hay across the other side of the highway might have belonged to this property.
OOC:
Bear in mind that it's night time, and there's snow on the ground and an icy wind it's cutting through your pathetic excuse for clothing...
http://i.imgur.com/gcbiF2K.png

In the surrounding the area you see just open field with the current circumstances limiting your visibility.

http://i.imgur.com/0ngNxg6.jpg

You can hear moaning approaching from the town just off to the west and see the silhouette of some of the taller rooftops, a church tower, a water tower, and some trees.

From down the drive Micha and Connor came up, you can hear feet approaching. One pair especially which seems to be shuffling and grinding, and kicking the gravel noisily.

Zombie Clock: 2

You do not have permission to post in this thread.