Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Star Trek: Reboot Potentials

Dec 5, 2014 7:58 pm
So I just rewatched Star Trek Into Darkness, and now I'm pining for a new Star Trek show.

I mentioned this on Twitter, and DaddyDM and I came up with a flurry of ideas. Now we just need a producer who can secure us the rights. I'll film on my S4.

I think my favorite idea was a TV show focused around Academy Cadets. It could feature a rotating cast of cadets, with a stable cast of instructors. We were introduced to Red Squad in DS9, which is a possiblity as well.

Another good idea was expanding the Vulcan/Romulan conflict. As we know the Vulcans have settled onto a planet we know as Vulcan II, why would the Romulans not use this opportunity to take them out for good?

What ideas do you have?
Jan 17, 2015 6:39 am
I was never a die hard Star Trek fan growing up but I love the new movies! They really injected a ton of new life into the franchise.

Cadets could be fun. I think id like to see something with people on the fringes of starfleet.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.