new 7th sea kickstarter!

Feb 10, 2016 6:42 pm
I just found out that 7th sea second edition is on kickstarter and is already way over fully funded. once everything gets released I would love love love to consider running a 7th sea game on these boards if there's any interest. anyone else on here p[lay 7th sea or have any awesome swashbuckling stories to tell about their 7th sea characters?

Edit by Keleth: For those who somehow haven't seen the KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johnwickpresents/7th-sea-second-edition
Feb 10, 2016 7:05 pm
I'm sure there'll be a ton of interest. I full intend on creating a character sheet as soon as it's available. I want to back the project, but given I don't get to play games live, it doesn't seem worthwhile... I may cave and end up backing. But maybe I should reach out to the designers if they want to do PbP tests...

Also, gonna move this thread to a more appropriate forum.
Feb 10, 2016 7:16 pm
oops! got too excited and wasn't paying attention to where I Was posting.
Feb 10, 2016 7:19 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
oops! got too excited and wasn't paying attention to where I Was posting.
No worries! I got you covered!
Apr 5, 2016 6:53 pm
Given the great support this KS has gotten and the heavy interest in playing on GP, I reached out to John Wick Presents, wondering if I can get a copy of the character sheet early. Looks like they've agreed, so I plan on having the 7th Sea character sheet up before you all get your books, and maybe we can get some immediate interest in GP with 7th Sea. What do you guys think?
Apr 5, 2016 6:57 pm
Yes. Wantz and Gimmez. I mean, yeah that's cool.
Apr 5, 2016 7:32 pm
Awesome! Looking forward to it!
Apr 5, 2016 7:37 pm
I will, obviously, need everyone's help getting the character sheet working, as I don't have books and will basically be setting up the sheet blind.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.