Interest Check: Dresden Files FATE Accelated

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 22, 2020 7:54 am
I have this Dresden Fate book on my shelf/computer and its is asking to be used. Should we make a dresden-inspired story together?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ugEWMmVKL._AC_SY679_.jpg
Feb 23, 2020 7:27 am
This game always sounded cool, but I've only read the first 2 books and I remember reading somewhere it had spoilers for some of the books that I wanted to avoid. If the game wouldn't spoil anything, I'd be super down to try, although I've never played a game of Fate. I'll defer to people more experienced with the books or with the system if a lot of people are interested.
Feb 23, 2020 10:08 am
Just to clarify. There will be no spoilers as our game is in Dresden's world, but not in Chicago. As for spoilers in the gamebook, there is no helping it as some of the characters from the book, (not yet introduced in book two) are stattet out as examples.
Feb 26, 2020 1:31 pm
I would like to give it a try. I didn't play fate before but i bought the core book and read through most of it
Feb 29, 2020 3:51 pm
New to the site, but definitely think Dresden Accelerated is a great version. Is the game still in beginning stages?
Feb 29, 2020 5:13 pm
Well now I count 2 interested players.

If you are still interested, let's talk about what you would like to play in the Dresden univers.
And where in the timeline
Feb 29, 2020 5:40 pm
I'm interested as well, but I've only read the first book so I shouldn't comment on timeline. I've played fate before but not Dresden accelerated specifically
Last edited February 29, 2020 5:40 pm
Feb 29, 2020 6:55 pm
I own a copy of this game. Been wanting to try it for a while. Is there room in your game for a seneschal of Santa Claus? I always thought that concept looked fun.
Feb 29, 2020 7:06 pm
When I'm in front of a PC I'll make a game, and invite the 4 that have shown interest. But I'm on a phone with 27% power right now, so... :)
Feb 29, 2020 7:14 pm
I am good with any timeline really. The Dresdenverse has enough going on that I can think of ideas for most parts of the timeline
Mar 1, 2020 4:48 pm
If this is still going I am interested, but I should warn you ive only seen minimal amounts of the TV show, and just wasn't able to consume as much of it as I would like though I do have the RPG books. Also I am relatively new to FATE but I like it.
Mar 1, 2020 7:41 pm
I have read all of the books so far and I would love to play!
Mar 1, 2020 9:04 pm
JackJack and LauraKell, I am reluctant to include more than 4 players, but should one drop out or fail to show, you will be first on my list.
Mar 1, 2020 11:45 pm
You're invited to the game 99_Ninjas, come join us :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.