Geist 2e

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 5, 2020 10:45 pm
So, my copy of Geist 2e is currently languishing on my bookshelf and this is really a terribly unacceptable situation, so I was hoping that someone would be up for running a game for it.

I've wanted to play Geist since forever (read: since 2017), and with 2e being published that need has become a mighty thing indeed.

P.S. I would normally offer to run it, but I'm already running a game elsewhere and generally if I run more than one game at a time, the quality of both suffer.
Mar 9, 2020 1:36 am
I’m open to running Geist 2e. I’ve wanted to run or play it IRL for a while, but it’s a little too niche for players in my area. Admittedly, I’m more familiar with 1st edition, so I’d need to do some brushing up, but I have the 2e book. I’d want to find at least four players though.
Mar 10, 2020 3:22 pm
Is this nWoD Sineater Ghost stuff?
Mar 10, 2020 8:50 pm
Remnant says:
Is this nWoD Sineater Ghost stuff?
Yessir
Mar 10, 2020 8:54 pm
TIL there's an update... I've played in one game. Interesting storyline concept I think. If you need one more sign me up but if someone else wants to play I'll just stalk watch the game if it's public...
Mar 11, 2020 2:38 am
Never heard of it. But I'm down to try and play
Mar 12, 2020 2:44 am
We’ll see how things go. Haven’t heard from the OP yet, so I’ll wait to find out if anyone else expresses interest.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.