Use BBcode in notes on character sheet

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 9, 2020 10:44 pm
Hello,

Apologies if this has been submitted before but it would be nice to be able to include BBcode to the notes and items section of a character sheet. This is the D&D 5E character sheet as it's the only one I have currently used so far.

I am new to this website and like the flexibility of the current character sheet but it would be helpful to include things such as appearance, personality traits, or background for the character and be able to expand or collapse it.

Thank you.
Mar 10, 2020 6:57 am
You could add that in the right where the features/traits spot are and just label them that way. THats what i've done.

What is BBcode?

Ah! i looked it up.
The little bit of formatting thats on the posts can be used on custom sheets but you aren't able to use the post buttons. You would have to type them in yourself. but again thats only on the custom sheets that i've seen so far.
Last edited March 10, 2020 6:59 am
Mar 10, 2020 8:19 am
And even then, you can't use spoiler tags on Custom sheets either unfortunately.
Mar 11, 2020 1:01 am
I have a feeling this would be a pretty easy fix and would add an extra layer of flexibility and customization to the character sheets.

I was just editing a characters items list in a game where keeping track of inventory is important. Being able to add it in like this would be incredibly helpful:
[ +- ] Bag 1
[ +- ] Bag 2

You do not have permission to post in this thread.