Peanut Gallery (side convos)

Feb 18, 2016 4:49 pm
man, I was all set to be super decker and lock down the matrix in the restaurant, but I didn't think about how noisy it would be and how F4d30ut would react to it. hopefully nobody is going to try to hack us!

paladin, are we paranoid enough? it IS shadowrun, after all.
Feb 18, 2016 6:20 pm
I would say that you are about the right level of paranoid, but I'm not throwing anything super heavy at you right off the bat. If the Johnson ALWAYS tries to bust your hoops instead of paying you, it becomes a cliché.
Feb 18, 2016 6:26 pm
absolutley. I'm not expecting to get screwed with this job, but maybe one of the future ones will have us gunning for the johnson.

oh, and guys, ALWAYS REQUEST SOME MONEY UP FRONT. if a johnson refuses to give anything before a run, that makes it all the more likely that they will screw you out of your payment.
Feb 18, 2016 11:44 pm
Hell, if Lo realized the Wings were playing he would have went inside to catch the game. :-)
Feb 18, 2016 11:51 pm
oh man, I sense a sports related argument brewing between andy and lo!
Last edited February 18, 2016 11:51 pm
Feb 19, 2016 1:20 am
Mr. Johnson better show up soon before Andy and Lo start having a detailed discussion about the Wings of the late 90s early 00s. (And how that Lidstrom is the best defenseman ever). :-)
Last edited February 19, 2016 11:58 am

You do not have permission to post in this thread.