GM Masquerade as NPCs

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 18, 2016 6:30 pm
Is there a way for a GM to post a message to the board AS an NPC? We see all the avatars of the players for each of their actions, but when it comes to the NPCs, everything shows up as the avatar of the GM. It would be really cool if there were a way to post to the forum in the character of an NPC. Maybe there's something that already does that? Maybe it's too big a coding change? Just a suggestion.
Feb 18, 2016 6:37 pm
One method is to actually create an NPC in your own character library and add them to the game. You wouldn't have to complete the entire character sheet if you have their stats spec'd out elsewhere, but it does enable you to post as them and include the avatar.
Feb 18, 2016 6:49 pm
Yah, right now, the only way to do it right now is to create a character and submit it to the game. The only required field would be the character's name, and you can put in an avatar if you want. I do plan on making Quick NPCs, which would let you just setup an NPC with a name, avatar, and notes?
Feb 20, 2016 5:06 am
I like the idea of a Quick NPC option. I'm fine with the way things are so no rush, but I like the idea.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.