Can't create a Call of Cthulhu 7e character

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Feb 20, 2016 5:47 pm
When I try to create a PC with the "Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium) 7e" option selected, the page hangs.
I've tried in a couple of browsers now, and am getting the same result. The hexagonal "loading" icon pulses slowly, and nothing else apparently happens.
Feb 20, 2016 6:19 pm
Weird. I'm looking into it.
Feb 21, 2016 5:39 am
Ok, your character should load now, but buggy and weird. Gimmie the character link and I can fix it or delete it if you want to start over.
Feb 24, 2016 4:37 pm
I just realized that I hadn't confirmed that this is working: it is, and I was able to create my Call of Cthulhu character.

Thank you!
Feb 28, 2016 9:58 pm
Having further issues with CoC character sheets. I have confirmed this with at least one other player.

1. When I try to save my sheet it doesn't refresh to the 'uneditable' page. Every other character sheet goes back to the display of the character. Currently CoC will save, but not refresh. You can see it on your character page when you go back to it.

2. My Luck won't stay filled in. Every time I fill it in and save it, when I go back into ti it is blank.

3. When I submit my character to our game then click the character name on the Game Details page it takes me to some random Custom Character page that has my character name, but instead of the rest of the sheet it just has the sentence that I put in my Notes field to record my Luck Stat.

Figured I'd throw in the direct links so you wouldn't have to go hunting

My Character Sheet

Game Details page
Last edited February 28, 2016 10:00 pm
Feb 28, 2016 11:15 pm
I confirm #1 and #3 happening to my character sheet, too.

With regards to #3, this is the link from the game page:
http://gamersplane.com/characters/custom/1528/sheet/

This, by contrast, is the link to the same character from my characters page:
http://gamersplane.com/characters/cthulhu_brs7e/1528/
Feb 29, 2016 3:40 am
All 3 bugs should be fixed.
Feb 29, 2016 3:51 am
Everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the quick resolution!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.