M-Space: Reflux (Recruiting Players!)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 26, 2020 12:17 am
The Constellate never fell. It faded.

The year is Y3260. The Ocath sub-
sector is free, after many years un-
der The Constellate's brutal rule.

Free, but in turmoil.

A starship fleeing from the Constellate's armed forces disappeared 170 years ago. Now the characters must go to the Qioria system (Ocath subsector) to search for it. But time is short. The planet is on a slow course for destruction and the number of enormous holes of ignited gas grow everyday.

Their only hope seems to emanate from the long forgotten teachings of the Weavers.

CHARACTER GENERATION INFO
Using M-Space rules as written. Play by post, flexible schedule can be discussed, no problem.

No experience is necessary, but a willingness to make it a fun experience for everyone.

The system is straightforward 1d100 percentile, skills based with a focus on roleplay.
Last edited March 26, 2020 12:18 am
Mar 26, 2020 12:41 am
So, I've never heard of M-Space, but the blurb and a few of the reviews on Drivethru have me interested. I see a few references to "other d100 systems" my mind jumps to Call of Cthulhu. Is that what that means? Or one of the other systems it refers too?
Mar 26, 2020 12:57 am
More or less. Basic Roleplaying is the base system for CoC, and Runequest. M-Space is Mythras Space, which has its roots in BRP. So yes, very similar system.
Mar 26, 2020 1:59 am
Two so far, looking for a few more interested folks so we can get this ship into orbit...🙂👍
Mar 26, 2020 5:30 am
I love scifi so I'm definitely interested. How complicated to learn is the system?

Edit: I had a look at the system now and it doesn't look too difficult so I'd be up for it!
Last edited March 26, 2020 9:44 am
Mar 26, 2020 11:00 am
Never done a Sci-Fi themed roleplay before only fantasy, I'd definetly be interested in joining.
Mar 26, 2020 1:39 pm
Cool, I'll send invites.
Mar 26, 2020 1:40 pm
Sent, check your mail. 🙂👍
Apr 3, 2020 6:00 pm
We have 3 players so far, still looking for one or two more players. If you're interested, we're still looking!🙂👍
Apr 3, 2020 7:20 pm
I would be up for trying it, never played the system before but always willing to learn 🙂👍
Apr 3, 2020 7:23 pm
I'm also new to it but the character creation was quick and simple :) So shouldn't be a problem

You do not have permission to post in this thread.