Playtesting for YOU & a lesson learned

Mar 30, 2020 3:50 pm
Hello all, some of you may remember me from such posts as these:
- 1st Post
- 2nd Post

Welp, I learned a big lesson since then. I chatted about that lesson here with a few folks.

The short story is that I came here to Gamers Plane unprepared. My game simply wasn't ready to be tested.

(If you just want to learn about the game, check out the spoiler of the premise below.)
[ +- ] The Premise

My goal here with this post is to finally get a playtest going for YOU, but I'm also interested in the following if you don't want to test:

- Feedback on the games page here on Gamers Plane. How does it look? Am I missing anything?
- Feedback on the "Quick Rules" found there. Is it too much? Is it not compelling in some way?
- Feedback on the Rules Doc (which you can comment directly onto), which is mostly the same as the Quick Rules doc, but used more for live tests, than PbP's.

I would love to have anyone who is interested in testing, but if you're not, I'm just as interested in why that is? The kind of feedback I get explaining "what isn't working for you" is just as valuable as the testing itself.

For those of you reading all this who have checked out the game before and recognize some of my older posts, it would be interesting and valuable to hear a second opinion from you based on how I've altered everything.

Thanks for your time everybody!
Last edited March 30, 2020 3:51 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.