How are your games going?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 11, 2014 4:22 pm
I'm wondering how everyone's games are going? I can say the Savage Mojo game is starting off decently with good activity. Unfortunately, though I've put in a new first post, my Sunken Secrets game hasn't gotten any posts. I know a few others are running games; is GP working out for you? Is something holding your game back?
Dec 11, 2014 4:31 pm
I'm still looking to get my first one started, but I'll let you know.
Dec 11, 2014 4:50 pm
The Dresden game is still in the cooperative planning phase, but that's to be expected. Designing the important details of the city as well as a bunch of the details about the characters themselves is set up to be a collaborative process, and things are taking their time due to the speed of the medium we're working with.
Dec 11, 2014 5:02 pm
Ilvaria is trundling along at a good pace, it helps that I only have 2 players. The only wish I had was that I could change it from Savage to Custom System (since we're not using Savage anymore, and instead are using my own system that I'm streamlining for the Play by Forum format).
Dec 11, 2014 5:16 pm
The Numenera game I'm in has been dead for weeks.
Dec 11, 2014 5:35 pm
Candi: I can change the game from a Savage Worlds game to a Custom game if you want; character sheets would remain attached, but any new chars would have to be Custom sheets (I'm debating a feature to allow you to select alternate valid char sheets for a game, most likely the games or a custom one).
Dec 11, 2014 5:58 pm
We're putting character sheets in forum posts (because the system has a lot of micro-updating; maybe not as PbF friendly as I wanted!) - if the system just determines which characters are legal (and the bit in brackets beside it) then you can change it if its convenient, but it's no big deal. We're carrying on fine :)
Dec 11, 2014 6:02 pm
I leave it up to you; changing it is easy enough.
Dec 11, 2014 6:25 pm
Yeah go for it, then the thing on the front page will correctly say "Custom System" and that's valuable (to me).
Dec 11, 2014 10:29 pm
d20dad says:
The Numenera game I'm in has been dead for weeks.
I was really looking forward to getting that one going as well. Once I get more familiar with the system I _may_ try and GM a simple intro game of it here.
Dec 15, 2014 1:59 pm
My game is going well, albeit a little slower than I had planned. Unfortunately this time of year is rather hectic at both work and home. I am enjoying the D&D game I am in, though the recent retconning and GM switching has me a little thrown off. I am hoping to pick up the pace on my story soon. Keleth and Candi seem to be posting well, though I am sure they will get more into it as the story develops. For the record D20dad or szemely I have an opening in my Numenera game as I sadly had to drop an inactive player. If you are looking to play in or learn Numenera feel free to apply. You may submit the character you used in the other game, though it may need tweaking to fit my setting. Feel free to check out my OOC discussion or the play itself before making a decision.
Feb 6, 2015 11:38 pm
Going well... the tools that I have on the desktop screen though are not showing on my ipad (the bar at the bottom).

You do not have permission to post in this thread.