Drop in activity during weekend

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Apr 6, 2020 10:17 am
Keleth can properly provide some traffic statistics, but my observations tell me that there is a huge drop in forum activity during the weekend. I am curious about why.
Apr 6, 2020 11:24 am
Ordinarily people are home with their families on the weekends and play from work during the week. That's my theory. But now I would expect play during the week to drop off as well which it has a little for the games I am in.
Apr 6, 2020 11:26 am
Quote:
Lots of people play at work and aren't working on the weekends.
Someone should get a weekend game going for those of us who get bored on Saturdays and Sundays xD
Copying my post from the other thread so we have it in one place
Apr 6, 2020 11:33 am
I used to play more at work, but my job changed, I was a high school librarian, changed to then younger kids. AND now teaching from home, makes it even harder. I love GP, and hope that things stabilize a bit more so I can spend more of my energy on fun things like Pbp
Apr 6, 2020 11:38 am
Looks like I joined at the perfect time :P but yeah, as someone with a 1 year old kid, I think it can be harder to be super active on weekends. Plus with a lot of people working from home while potentially taking care of children during the weekdays right now (which at least is the case here in Denmark), I guess it could impact people's ability to be active overall.
Apr 6, 2020 1:23 pm
Sassafras says:
Looks like I joined at the perfect time :P but yeah, as someone with a 1 year old kid, I think it can be harder to be super active on weekends. Plus with a lot of people working from home while potentially taking care of children during the weekdays right now (which at least is the case here in Denmark), I guess it could impact people's ability to be active overall.
Tell me about it! I'm living in Denmark with a 2,5 year old kid
Nice to see a fellow Dane
Apr 6, 2020 2:57 pm
Haha, I was wondering whether you were from your name. Nice to know I'm not the only Dane here :D
Apr 6, 2020 3:19 pm
I'm not Danish but I have friends in Kobenhaven and I love Denmark. xD

You do not have permission to post in this thread.