Suggestion - Jump to Last Post

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 11, 2014 8:15 pm
Just noticed recently that there doesn't seem to be a way to jump to the last page/post on a thread from the Home page or from the forum list. It isn't a deal breaker, but it would be nice to not have to go to the bottom of the first page of a thread each time to get to the end.
Dec 11, 2014 8:33 pm
I didn't think of it on the home page, but the little page icon to the left of a thread when there's a new post is SUPPOSED to take you to the last unread post. Unfortunately, its not working. Its on my list of things to fix, and that list is growing as fast as my list of requested/thought of features...

Rest assured, its coming! I was going to work on 13th Age next, but I'm holding off to work on some more necessary features, like last post, emailing players, etc.
May 4, 2015 3:33 pm
Second this request. I love the "new post" little black button, helpful, but I always like to go back and reread things and when a thread gets long, it can get annoying to scroll through to the page numbers. Currently in the Last Post it lists the post author and time - the link on author doesn't go to their profile, either. It goes to a "what's new" type page. Perhaps add "Last Post" that links to the actual last post in the thread , and author name link goes to their profile.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.