Long Claw of the Law End of Session

Apr 23, 2020 3:32 pm
Has your character learnt something meaningful about a Faction? If so, increase that Faction's score by 1 and lower your Faction score from a different Faction by 1, then explain how your relationships to those communities have changed.

If someone did you a favor at a cost, tell us: you now owe that individual a Debt. Similarly, if you did a favor to someone without redresse, tell us: that person now owes you a Debt.
Apr 24, 2020 2:48 am
I honestly lost track of those a while ago, so i'm ready to skip this and move on.
Apr 24, 2020 3:50 am
Toby has learnt quite a lot about the Council this past session, so I’ll add 1 to Power and subtract 1 from Mortality. Toby’s mortal concerns have become less important to him as he focuses on his efforts to replace the Council with one of his own making. Furthermore, Dylan’s death has severed one of Toby’s strongest ties to Mortality and driven him to explore the limits of his own supernatural powers.

As for debts…
Toby brought Fabien useful information about the Jacks Mistigris. Fabien owes Toby a Debt.
Apr 24, 2020 8:53 am
TheVagrant says:
I honestly lost track of those a while ago, so i'm ready to skip this and move on.
Puisque tu semblait vouloir devenir un genre de détective privé qui travaille pour le compte de la Faction Mortality, peut-être que cette Faction est l'une que tu veux augmenter?
Apr 24, 2020 9:32 am
Suzhen had spent a lot of what she was doing wrangling largely with the Power and Wild factions, and very little with the Mortaliy faction. Especially with her interest in meddling with Council matters, I figure to add 1 Power and subtract 1 Mortality.

(I also realised I never got round to completing her last advancement, so I'll sort that out before the next storm.)

The last thing Suzhen did was to take a debt from Shou, that should count I hope, especially also since Shou gave her some aid in the form of the watch. Can't think of anyone who recently owes Suzhen a debt.
Apr 27, 2020 2:00 pm
@kalajel: Btw during this between-sessions bit, I’d like to replace one of Toby’s current schemes if that’s alright. He’s no longer especially interested in protecting Chretien but he’s very intent on protecting/reviving Dylan so I want to change the Stewardship scheme to better reflect Toby’s goals. Is that okay with you?
Apr 27, 2020 4:22 pm
@ oopsylon: Yeah. The rulebook says it's possible to do at the beginning of any session, so you can officially do this during the Start of Session move which we'll be doing soon.

Thread locked