[D&D 5e] Looking for another 1-2 players

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Jul 13, 2020 8:19 am
My concept is a chaotic good Tiefling Whispers Bard named Bounty. He is on a journey to forge his own destiny and leave behind the devilish ways of his ancestry. I would play that he came from a travelling performing cult similar enough to the Rakdos cult that I could use that background from Ravnica, although willing to use a different group more suitable to the setting. I’d bring the heals, since apparently the current comp may lack that. :)

As for RP, he would be somewhat inspired by Mollymauk from CR. Irrevrant, bombastic, and yet restrained when necessary. :) other than that, I like to get to know my characters more by playing with them.
Jul 13, 2020 9:47 pm
If there's still a slot available, I'd like to try and hop in. I have a few thoughts based on party need / makeup.

One is a young half-elf girl, orphaned and living on the streets, who's become attached to some dark force (witch / warlock of either the Fiend or The Great Old One) symbolized by her familiar (the Magic Initiate feat) and a creepy vibe but an overall good soul.

Second is a Monk who is more of a brawler than a martial artist, who secretly looks forward to and desires the physical confrontations of combat and who finds it difficult to find the peace and serenity of his peers.

Lastly would be a Celestial Warlock or Divine Soul Sorcerer, who's striving to prove his celestial heritage to everyone... especially himself.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.