Reviewer openings available

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Mar 3, 2016 11:15 am
When I'm not gaming, I edit a review section for the British Fantasy Society. As well as indie fiction releases, we cover RPGs. Currently I don't have a ton of material, but if there is something new you'd like to get your hands on and would be willing to write a review, I can shake the tree and try and get something for you. Publishers are often happy to send me PDFs in exchange for review and some of the bigger companies send hard copies ( though this is a little harder as we're based in the UK.)

If this is something that interests you, let me know.
Mar 3, 2016 2:18 pm
Yeah sure, why not.
Mar 3, 2016 2:31 pm
That's pretty cool, I'll keep that in mind!
Mar 3, 2016 2:56 pm
kalajel says:
Yeah sure, why not.
Have you any particular games you'd like me to try and obtain for you Kalajel?
Mar 3, 2016 3:41 pm
Not really, though I guess it might help if it is something I already know or have already played... like L5r, GURPS, D&D, Earthdawn, Deadlands, 1PG/XPG systems, Call of Cthulhu/Stormbringer/Basic by Chaosium. Everything else, I might require a reading of the core rules first...
Last edited March 3, 2016 3:45 pm
Mar 3, 2016 3:49 pm
I can add that I do own a lot of pdfs from many other systems I haven't tried yet (too many to name here), however, I do not own any sort of tablets or devices which would allow me to read them on the go. So unless the core rules are not a huge book, I could check them out at home in order to be able to better review whatever you could send me.
Mar 9, 2016 5:42 pm
I'd be interested.

Pretty much anything fantasy-based catches my attention (DnD, Pathfinder, 13th Age, The One Ring, etc), but I've done a fair share of reviewing other settings/materials too. I love getting my hands on physical copies, but PDFs are great too!

PM me if you need/want to see any of the prev reviews I've done.
Last edited March 10, 2016 5:30 am
Mar 9, 2016 6:30 pm
I'm interested. I always enjoy checking out new systems and the like.

I'm familiar with DnD 3.5, Pathfinder, oWoD, and have tinkered around with GURPS and a few other systems, and am interested in just about any setting.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.