The Golden Sea Chronicles

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 17, 2014 1:39 pm
I had a player drop from the group and am looking for a replacement. I currently have 2/3 characters both of which is a nano. If anyone is interested in playing Numenera feel free to apply for the last slot. I would prefer a Glaive or Jack.
Dec 19, 2014 2:29 pm
I'd be interested in playing. However, I haven't PbP before, I haven't played Numenera before, nor do I own the rulebook. I have watched several hours of youtube play of Numenera. A Glaive would be just fine with me.
Dec 19, 2014 4:04 pm
Sounds great we would love to have you. As for being be to pbp truth new told most of the people on this site are. Its also worth knowing that the other two players in my game are also completely new to Numenera. The system is simple so a book is not really necessary and I have a pregen glaive you can play. The mechanics are all filled in but you can choose all narrative elements such as name, gender, background, etc. Please check out my game's forum. The game is public, I recommend reading the OOC subforum for setting details and character discussions as well as rules and posting conventions. Also read Act I up until now so you see how pbp works and get a feel for the story. If you are still interested apply to the game proper and I will accept and post the Glaive for you in OOC. We can then tweak it to your liking and get into Act I. Thanks for your interest.
Last edited December 19, 2014 4:05 pm
Dec 19, 2014 4:37 pm
Thanks, Azzorak, I'll be up to speed and apply properly this evening.
Dec 20, 2014 1:13 pm
Alright I accepted you into the game. I will post in thread entitled Character Discussion the pregens I have for Glaives. Tell me which ones interest you and I will post the actual character.
Dec 22, 2014 6:50 am
Glad to see this game back up and running! I'll be interested to watch the game unfold!
Dec 22, 2014 12:07 pm
Glad to see that someone who is not in the game is following it. The pace of my game is a little slow due to outside obligations but I do hope to keep it moving steadily. I hope you enjoy the tale that we are weaving.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.