Just Joined, too

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm
Hi all:

I found Gamers Plane on Twitter and when I checked out the site, I was immediately intrigued. I've never played by post before, other than a brief wild mage game back in the mid-90s. However, I've gamed since the early 80s, and have been pretty hardcore for the past 20 years. I usually (2/3 of the time) am the gamemaster, but enjoy playing.

I've previously run games using SpaceMaster, OD&D, D&D1e, D&D2e, D&D3e, Pathfinder, Feng Shui, Over the Edge, Star Wars (d20 & Fate versions), Usagi Yojimbo, Supernatural, Vampire: The Masquerade, Mage: The Ascension, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Kindred of the East, and World of Darkness (mortal hunters). I'm currently running a Victorian Age Vampire and taking my turn(s) round robin DM'ing a D&D3.5 campaign, and am working up to run a Changeling: The Lost game in the new year.

I've played most of the games above, plus a bunch more. I'm looking forward to Feng Shui 2, Dragon Age core, and RoleMaster United all coming out in 2015, and trying out D&D5e with one of my groups.

Look forward to interacting with you lot!
Dec 19, 2014 6:19 pm
Welcome! That is a list of games far larger than I've played or even read, and some I'd not even heard of prior to now! I'm really excited to have another gamer with such a breadth of experience here. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the site and systems we have. I know not strictly on your list, but after some feature work, I'll be adding 13th Age next, which seems up your alley.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.