Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

Basic Fantasy RPG

May 17, 2020 2:20 pm
Is anyone familiar with BFRPG? It's a 100% free OSR ruleset that I've dabbled with. More curious if anyone is running a game, or has run a game, here on GP. All of the resources are completely free.

Basic Fantasy RPG
May 17, 2020 2:35 pm
I have indeed run a game of it on GP. It worked pretty well and the group seemed to really enjoy it
May 17, 2020 4:31 pm
Absolutely, I was in Naat's game and it was fantastic.
Last edited May 17, 2020 4:33 pm, a total of 1 time
May 17, 2020 4:41 pm
Hmmm.... Missed that
May 17, 2020 6:59 pm
Yep. I do own the game and I did participated in a game of it here on GP. Don't remember if it was Naat's game or someone else's though.
May 18, 2020 2:25 am
Very cool. I own most of the available physical copies...thought "what the heck." I'm mostly a Savage Worlds person, but I like some of the OSR and this system really seems to run great, with plenty of supplemental materials (fan-made and otherwise, to support other ideas and concepts). I was just curious. I'd be down to play if anyone gets one up and running.
Jul 18, 2020 1:59 pm
One of the few gems I still own a physical copy. Never played it though. I’ll play if someone runneth a game!
Last edited July 19, 2020 1:36 pm, a total of 1 time

You do not have permission to post in this thread.