Arena.

May 23, 2020 8:31 pm
Hey does anyone else play
MTG: Arena?

If so feel free to add me + we can play sometime.

Just thinking we could have a thread of arena names so we can add new friends + play. idk I love playing arena; and find it is much "funner" to play direct matches with friends.

PandyCandy#68440
May 23, 2020 9:25 pm
More than the limited Arena version, i prefer Untap.

It lacks a bit of animation, that's true, but there is the whole collection of Magic The Gathering.
May 23, 2020 10:19 pm
Delio says:
More than the limited Arena version, i prefer Untap.

It lacks a bit of animation, that's true, but there is the whole collection of Magic The Gathering.
Fair enough! I found it a little hard to use, but it's always good to know there's alternatives as well.

Len

May 23, 2020 10:50 pm
I had never heard of untap before. Interesting.

I am an Arena player, trying to ride avoid paying actual money and riding it out on cheap decks. I will PM you my user info. Also I have some unused promo codes from a recent WotC giveaway, so hit me up if you want one (I have like 20 left so don't be shy). They give 3 Ikoria packs.
May 23, 2020 11:32 pm
Len says:
I had never heard of untap before. Interesting.

I am an Arena player, trying to ride avoid paying actual money and riding it out on cheap decks. I have some unused promo codes from a recent WotC giveaway, so hit me up if you want one (I have like 20 left so don't be shy). They give 3 Ikoria packs.
Thanks for the code + the add! Look forward to playing with ya!
I don't put any actual money into it either, I paid for the starter gem bundle when I first signed up (Theros release) to get the mastery track and since then iv just grinded it out so I completely paid for Ikoria Mastery with the gems from wins in drafts + track haha XD

Len

May 24, 2020 12:02 am
Nice. I tend not to draft, play mostly constructed. I can't guarantee 20 minutes of solid game time (have young kids) so I just sneak in games when time presents, or play while doing something tedious at my job. I used to play a lot of paper magic back in the day, so this gives me a taste of the deck building and turn-by-turn puzzle solving that I used to enjoy.
May 24, 2020 7:25 pm
Len says:
Nice. I tend not to draft, play mostly constructed. I can't guarantee 20 minutes of solid game time (have young kids) so I just sneak in games when time presents, or play while doing something tedious at my job. I used to play a lot of paper magic back in the day, so this gives me a taste of the deck building and turn-by-turn puzzle solving that I used to enjoy.
Yeah I get that I only really play when my kiddo is in bed. So I usually get an hour or so at maximum haha XD
and yeah I still play a lot of paper.. which is becoming sooo expensive >.
May 25, 2020 4:38 am
I am hoping this comes to mobile soon.

Len

May 25, 2020 4:51 am
Machiabelly says:
I am hoping this comes to mobile soon.
WotC announced it will be on mobile sometime this year :)

Len

May 25, 2020 4:59 am
Vampire_Panda says:
and yeah I still play a lot of paper.. which is becoming sooo expensive >.
I remember when Baneslayer Angel was in standard and they called it Walletslayer Angel ... because it was going for $20! Conversely I remember buying the Sword of Fire and Ice for $2.50 at a card dealer back in the early 2000s and thinking "This is a lot of money for a piece of cardboard."
May 25, 2020 5:07 am
I sold all my cards just before Christmas. Got about 300 bucks. Had nothing super valuable.

Len

May 25, 2020 5:17 am
Well done!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.