INTERESTED? Classic Marvel Super Heroes (FASERIP)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 3, 2020 8:31 pm
Quick line tossed out: anyone here agog by the idear of a Bronze Age Marvel campaign using TSR's classic MSHRPG, otherwise colloquially-called FASERIP by rpgniks?
Jun 3, 2020 10:32 pm
I would be interested. Never played before but have access to some of system through a friend (I think if I am thinking the correct one)
Jun 3, 2020 11:01 pm
I'm always interested in a supers game, but I've never played before. Would we be play existing characters or create our own.
Jun 3, 2020 11:26 pm
Rule-wise, everything can be found here.
Jun 3, 2020 11:27 pm
Either-or.
Squadfather44 says:
I'm always interested in a supers game, but I've never played before. Would we be play existing characters or create our own.
Jun 3, 2020 11:52 pm
Very nice, definitely consider me interested.
Jun 4, 2020 2:55 am
I've been thinking about superhero games quite a bit lately. Colour me interested!
Jun 4, 2020 3:03 am
Hmm... I'd be interested, but I feel I'm already in enough games as it is, so it's going to have to be a pass for me now...
Jun 4, 2020 3:49 am
Not a poor reckoning. I'll think about machinating an easy drop-in, drop-out campaign. I really like the idea of a Bronze Age-era campaign.
Jun 4, 2020 3:50 am
I'm sure you can pop in at some point later on :)
kalajel says:
Hmm... I'd be interested, but I feel I'm already in enough games as it is, so it's going to have to be a pass for me now...
Jun 4, 2020 12:34 pm
God, I remember seeing that in Dragon magazine back in the day and thinking it looked fun and never getting around to playing it. I'd be interested in playing although I have no experience of the system.
Jun 4, 2020 5:17 pm
So I started looking at the system, seems easy enough.

Basically when you are required to, you roll for a percentage (I take it this could be done with 1d100 or 2d10) and based on your rank of skill and any difficulty modifiers you have options:

Fail,
Succeed,
Succeed +
Succeed ++

Character Generation is randomized pretty much across the board but they also seem to have classic characters pre-generated out pretty thoroughly. Would you try and come to a consensus on the players on pre-generated or Player generated characters or mix and match based on each PC?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.