Forest Extreme

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 5, 2020 2:43 am
Lost a player and now need a replacement. Healer. Game has not started yet, but is very close. Let me know if your interested. Below is the starter for it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Description Forest nearby is alive and we need help. There has been too much trouble and the Burgermiser can't send men out to deal with it. Adventures are the only hope. Notices have been sent out. Burgermister Jeral awaits responses.

Forest has become a darker place to travel. Creatures of the night now inhabit it. This has happened over the last two years, but the Burgermister has no money or arms do to anything about it.

Now that even trade is demising as losses are piling up. Burgermister is getting stressed badly. Something has to be done.
Character Generation Info Level 5. Standard Stat 27 points. 1 Magic Item and Common gear. Max level 1 and stated average for additional levels. Heavy on standard Races. Others race are taken poorly. Human area.

Try to stay with the PHB and Xanthar's Guide. Other sources are problematic.

Multiple class is fine if not expected.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jun 5, 2020 3:43 am
Pick me! I'll play a human cleric. Light domain?
Jun 5, 2020 5:07 am
Your invited. I hope to see a character soon.
Jun 5, 2020 5:10 am
Yeah...I can't find it in the games list. DM me a link? :D
Jun 5, 2020 5:47 am
https://gamersplane.com/games/2578/ … Try that.. :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.