Dungeon World

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 19, 2020 6:27 pm
I am interested in playing/ GMing Dungeon World. I ran a game a few years ago for a group of 6 for about 18 months before we ended the game. My personal style is ROLE playing. I want the system to get out of the way and let us tell a story. I don't mind the occasional dice thrown, but enjoy a more cinematic game.
Jun 19, 2020 6:41 pm
Welcome to Gamers Plane, RowdyScarlett!

There is periodic interest in DW games here. I was in one that started strong but then fell victim to neglect. I would definitely be interested in giving it another solid effort.

Caveat: I'm in a metric ton of games, so if you get enough interest, please have no qualms about bumping me for someone else.
Jun 19, 2020 7:40 pm
I joined a DW game some time ago but unfortunately it died before we even got started. I would be interested in this game but if there's a lot of other interested people, I'd be willing to let someone else take my place.
Jun 19, 2020 8:06 pm
I have never played DW before, but have watched and listened to others playing it many times and found it to be something I'd very much like to play. If you're happy to accept a system newbie, but a long time general rpg'er I'm in!
Jun 20, 2020 12:55 am
I would be interested in playing either a Elf Ranger or a Halfling Thief. Depending whether the setting of the game is more rural or urban. I would be interested in learning more about what kind of game you have in mind. Details concerning the setting and what the the PC Party will be tasked to take on, etc..
Last edited June 20, 2020 12:56 am
Jun 20, 2020 1:11 am
I would be interested in playing. DW has been on my radar for some time. I am willing to play any class/race. :)
Last edited June 20, 2020 3:15 am
Jun 20, 2020 2:37 am
Played it once before. Would love to play DW again.
Jun 21, 2020 11:32 pm
I've never played Dungeon World or the PbtA system, but am game to try.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.