Happy New Years

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 2, 2015 3:36 am
As everyone should be covered by now, Happy New Year! I hope everyone wrapped up the year well, I hope it was filled with games or leading up, and I hope you all have a great coming year, and thereafter. I'm really happy you've all decided to support my site; this has been a work in progress for a long time, and its exciting to see its growth. I know things have been slow the last two weeks; vacation times always tend to slow down play-by-post stuff. But I'm sure by next week, things will start ramping up again.

I'm excited to announce we have our first affiliate: The RPG Academy. The guys there run a really fun and funny podcast that's well worth listening to. You should definitely check out their latest cast; it features Gamers' Plane! Hopefully this'll lead to some new games, new players, and ever continual growth.

I'm also learning some new coding languages (MEAN stack for those of you in the know) which I can use to help augment Gamers' Plane. A chat system maybe? A tools section that lets you create a virtual room between friends? There are some exciting prospects on the board.

I know I promised to have 13th Age up a few weeks back. I'm currently working on updating the forums to get rid of some of the bugs you guys have been poking me about (and that I've been poking me about), but making the forums efficient is turning out to be WAY harder than expected, and is pushing me to learn new techniques and technologies. If any of you are knowledgeable in database cashing methods, or general data caching, get in touch!

Either way, thanks for the support over the last year. Our one year anniversary came and went without any notice. I'm not one big on anniversaries; doesn't matter when we started, it matters how we grow. And thanks to all of you, its been a great start to something that'll be even better.
Jan 3, 2015 3:12 am
Happy New Year to you, too, Keleth, and thanks for the great work you've done building this site!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.