Curiously looking for a group

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jun 23, 2020 3:01 pm
Is there any groups or a DM looking to start a new game? I'm hoping to find a Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign or 5th Edition D&D campaign.

I'm open to just about any game, a couple that I'm currently in are posting at a slower rate, so I can look for another game.
Last edited June 23, 2020 3:03 pm
Jun 23, 2020 3:11 pm
That is good just be careful not to overbook yourself during what currently appears to be a slow down in just about everyone's posting abilities -- it be a shame to get into a new game and find you suddenly cannot keep up. I state this as it is a common issue for many, one that I personally experienced myself and had to learn what my limit was.
Jun 23, 2020 3:20 pm
I can't DM on another DnD 5e campaign for now, also I want to play too haha. How about we DM for each other? I don't know if that's a thing.
Jun 23, 2020 3:47 pm
I would also be up for something like that.
Maybe we can try out some sort of shared GMing if everyone wants to play and nobody really wants to GM ;)
Jun 23, 2020 3:54 pm
That's a great idea. We'd just need to settle on a game and campaign. We're talking about what...an adventure or two a piece? Easily done..
Jun 23, 2020 4:27 pm
Not the systems you listed, but if you're willing to learn a new system, I have a spot which opened up in my The Age of Shadow game.
Jun 23, 2020 4:50 pm
Isn't that the OpenQuest system? I think I recall reading about that somewhere.
Jun 23, 2020 4:58 pm
Yes it is. Well, a variation of it.
Last edited June 23, 2020 4:58 pm
Jun 24, 2020 8:01 am
What's the plan? I'm up for it.
I'd prefer DnD 5e though since I'm not used to Pathfinder (last time I played was two years ago).
Jun 24, 2020 9:19 pm
I'd be up for a shared thing, rotating dms or similar. Had a tiny bit of practice in such a thing before. I would call for pathfinder, but can settle for dnd 5e.

There are pathfinder modules people that could help with the rotating. So each person picks a module for their designated level or something. (DnD may also have those), and be a group of adventures where member occasionally have to go do their own thing.

Edit: Meant to add I may have a space opening for a mythic game I've yet to start, but waiting on players to decide. Was debating an AP at some point, but should probably get this off the ground first.
Last edited June 24, 2020 9:21 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.