Anyone interested in a Numenera game?

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 6, 2015 11:19 pm
Hello everyone.

I just joined GP today after hearing of them on the RPG Academy. I dove into PbP in June of last year running a few games on Giant in the Playground and currently on Myth Weavers. I like the clean and neat presentation of Gamers Plane and am considering running another game here to try it out a bit.

I'm currently running one of the Numenera core book adventures on MW and like how the system lends itself to PbP.

I can't fully commit to starting a game right away but as two of my other games come to an end I'd like to start up another.

Looking forward to the forum's responses!

Regards,

-Arjen
Jan 6, 2015 11:23 pm
welcome aboard and though I would love to join in I am already quite committed here. I am currently running numenera and playing in pathfinder and dresden. I will also be starting up a skype game once a week soon. I wish you the best. A Numenera game just recently fell through and a few of those players may be looking for a Numenera game.
Jan 7, 2015 12:33 am
Okay, thank you both for the comments. I'll wait to get Characters until three people pose interest and we can tailor the game a bit for our interests.
Jan 7, 2015 4:13 pm
Welcome Arjen, and thanks for joining us here. Glad I have a system up you're already interested in. Please let me know any thoughts, comments, or criticisms you may have! Now that winter breaks are all settled, I need to get my games rolling again too...
Jan 7, 2015 10:51 pm
Thank you Keleth. I actually think I will run a D&D 5e game. Might have a bit more traction. Any idea when the ability to delete a game from a profile will be up and running?
Jan 8, 2015 12:22 am
I'd be interested in joining a Numenera or D&D5e game.
Jan 8, 2015 1:27 am
Just a note Qralloq (not that I am opposed to you playing in another game) but mine will be continuing soon. I have just been in a holiday maelstrom at home. Soon we shall be on track.
Jan 8, 2015 2:19 am
I have faith in you Azz. But I've got time enough to play a few games side-by-side.
Jan 8, 2015 4:53 pm
Arjen says:
Thank you Keleth. I actually think I will run a D&D 5e game. Might have a bit more traction. Any idea when the ability to delete a game from a profile will be up and running?
Because the ability to close games is currently working, I'm focusing more on other bugs (the forums need updating). I'll get to it as soon as I can :-/
Jan 9, 2015 12:49 am
How many of you would be able to post once per day during the week? In my experience over on Myth Weavers, that is the only way that a game survives is if people commit to that pacing.
Jan 9, 2015 2:13 am
I could do once per day although it might be late in the day (US Eastern Time) most of the time.
Jan 9, 2015 2:37 am
I usually do early morning or evening Chicago time so late in the day works for me.
Jan 9, 2015 6:52 am
If you're still looking for dudes and planning to run a Numenera game I would love to join you, I can post at least once a day no problem and would be able to post usually in the afternoon (US central time) but could do almost any time if needed!
Jan 12, 2015 3:04 am
Thanks Keleth!

I'm just wrapping up another game on MW in the next week or so and then will get one started here! Thank you for the interest those who posted.
Jan 26, 2015 4:48 pm
If you get too many interested, I would also be interested in running a game. I have over ten years GM experience, locally and at GenCon and love to build my own adventures.
Feb 2, 2015 6:20 pm
I'm interested in a game of Numenera as well.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.