Shadowrun Anarchy

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 2, 2020 1:50 am
Hi gamers! I was running a Shadowrun Anarchy game, but my wife got very sick and I had to stop for a few months. She is better now, but I may have lost 2 of my players. So, I am looking for more players. Game takes place in Las Vegas and PCs have are waiting to meet up with the Johnson, so we did not get too far. No experience with Anarchy is needed, I can help out. I have 1 player right now and I run a GM character as well. This is Anarchy so the game is very different than typical Shadowrun. However, if you wanna try it out, let me know. It would be great to gear up again and stick it to the Corporations.
Jul 2, 2020 3:59 am
I wanna join.
Jul 2, 2020 5:21 am
Sure Ken, invite sent thanks!
Jul 2, 2020 2:12 pm
Count me in -- uh what version of Shadowrun btw
Jul 2, 2020 2:21 pm
It's Anarchy, the alternative and parallel version to the 5th one.
Jul 2, 2020 5:56 pm
Does the system actually work? I've heard mixed reviews. A more rules-lite narrative Shadowrun does sound fun.
Jul 3, 2020 12:04 pm
Grey Griffin, it works, but I am doing a more GM focused approach right now. So as far as it being rules-light, its much easier to understand lol. If you want in invite, let me know thanks.
Jul 4, 2020 4:27 pm
I've been dying to play SR again and if there's room I'd love an invite. I am most familiar with 2e but I catch on fast and can download the Anarchy ruleset. Do you guys have a decker yet?
Jul 5, 2020 2:38 am
Dominion, invite sent and Anarchy is very rules-light, but fun. I don't think we have a decker yet, let me know if you need help thanks.
Jul 6, 2020 9:18 am
Ive been dying to play Anarchy since I picked it up! If there's any room left, I'd love to join.
Jul 6, 2020 9:44 am
Sure, invite sent thanks.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.