Weird Wild West -- Deadlands:Reloaded

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 6, 2020 8:52 pm
Okay first Deadlands : Reloaded uses the Savage Worlds rule set with a few alterations found within the Deadlands : Reloaded guidelines --- however I believe I have posted the differences within the character creation guidelines thread that being said due to that dreaded players vanishing into the void issue -- we could use a couple more players to round out the current posse

If you have a hankerin' to pull a six shooter and plug a few bad guys well this might just be for you.

Experienced or Newbie makes no difference to me being able to post about 4 times per week is a lot more important which factors out to be about 1 post every 2 to 3 days (mathematically its one post every 1.75 days but I will be happy with 1 every 2 or 3 days and will be doing my best to maintain that pace as well)
Jul 6, 2020 10:25 pm
Okay Invite sent and can be found HERE
Jul 6, 2020 10:39 pm
I'd give it a shot. I've never tried this system, but seems like it could be a fun change.

EDIT: Already closed.. heh
Last edited July 6, 2020 10:39 pm
Jul 6, 2020 11:54 pm
Maybe Ganesh -- I will let you know how it goes -- I already had 2 players evaporate into the nether void -- you just can never tell

You do not have permission to post in this thread.