Players needed for games already underway (5e)

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jul 13, 2020 8:49 pm
I have an opening in two games thanks to a player that seems to have disappeared unfortunately. Both of them are based on official modules, they are as follows.

Tyranny of Dragons - You would start as level 3. The party has just infiltrated a camp of raiders that looted a nearby town of all their valuables. The game forum is here, if you want to give it a look.

Princes of the Apocalypse - You would start as level 1. The party has just arrived in the village of Red Larch and is off to explore a site rumoured to be the source of a lot of local problems. The game forum is here

I haven’t opened either game of for applications, but you can PM me in case you’re interested or in case you have any questions. Then we can also workshop ideas of how to best being you into the game smoothly.
Jul 13, 2020 8:59 pm
I'd be happy to jump in to your Tyranny campaign. Are there any particular classes needed?
Jul 13, 2020 9:02 pm
Okay then I can pick up the Princes of Apocalypse (or the Tyranny of Dragons whichever you feel would be better) Further if you still have the original character I can step right into whatever shoes were already set for that character if you like -- or I can create something that fits the mold of your game and the current character paradigm.

Note I am not trying bump Ganesh out just I am not sure what is needed most in both situations and I can be rather versatile in that and perfectly happy to fit whatever it is you need the most.
Last edited July 13, 2020 9:28 pm
Jul 13, 2020 9:11 pm
After looking (quickly) through the Tyranny forums, it looks like you are out a wizard, and I love to play spell casters, so I could replace him with either a Wizard, Warlock or Sorceror.

EDITED: Looked again.. lol. If I got this right the group is:
Forge Cleric
Oath of the Crown Paladin
Monk

So.. either a wizard type or a Ranger..
Ranger would be a good addition... Doesn't look like the group has outdoor/tracking skills and his village could have been destroyed by a Dragon, which he is tracking and found the group.
Otherwise a Wizard to replace Zachary
Last edited July 14, 2020 2:15 am
Jul 13, 2020 9:58 pm
I would also be available for one or both games. I'm pretty flexible for roles and can find an enjoyable character concept to help any party. I tend to build flavorfully more than optimally, though I don't shy away from abilities as long as they make sense in the context of the character. I currently run 3 meat-space games (now online, thankyouverymuchCorona) so could use some places to just enjoy someone else's story.
Jul 14, 2020 2:30 am
If you have space on either. Consider me good. But I have a feeling your already filled up on both.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.