Greetings, Fellow Gamers!

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 9, 2015 3:11 pm
Hello, my name is EldritchFire (hi, EF!) and I am a gamer. I mainly enjoy "indie hippie games" like Fate and Cortex Plus. I'm a system junkie and love to tinker with existing games for fun.

I've enjoyed some PbP games over on other sites, but this one came highly recommended on some podcasts I enjoy, so I figured I'd poke my head in and see what all the hubbub is about. I'm looking forward to playing games with all y'all soon!

-EF
Jan 9, 2015 6:18 pm
Thanks for joining up EldritchFire! I've enjoyed talking with you on Twitter, and I hope you enjoy your time on this site! If you run into any issues or have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me here or on Twitter! I look forward to gaming with you and talking to you more!
Jan 10, 2015 12:52 am
Coming from other sites (not going to name any, since that'd be rude) you have a pretty good set-up here from what I can see. I'm sure I'll have some questions or suggestions as I start playing.

-EF
Jan 10, 2015 2:22 am
Hi EldritchFire, I'm a system junkie, too. Really interested in finding those games where the system adds to the story, rather than gets in the way. Haven't tried Cortex Plus, although I did run a Supernatural campaign using Cortex a few years ago.
Jan 10, 2015 6:03 am
Welcome to the ?family? or whatever you wanna call it EldritchFire!
I'm a random NPC i suppose, though also working on my own game system as well so i guess that counts for something somewhere.
What games are you interested in playing/trying, etc?

You do not have permission to post in this thread.