City of Mist

Jul 26, 2020 4:34 am
As the title says, City of Mist is a RPG I've been reading lately and with my a renewed flame for tabeltop now and the quarantine still around I've jumped back on the site.

Has anyone played the game before?
If so, have you played on PbP?
If so, what format did you use for character sheets?
Would anyone be interested in a modern noir mystery where your normal lives get flipped on their heads by myths and legends you thought just that?

I have only read through the players guide and will need to read the MC(what hey call the GM) guide then put together a loose narrative. I would want everyone to start as awakening characters.
Last edited July 26, 2020 4:34 am
Jul 26, 2020 5:58 am
Wow, I looked at a couple of reviews for this and it looks really interesting. I'd enjoy trying this game.
Jul 26, 2020 6:45 am
Moonbeam says:
Wow, I looked at a couple of reviews for this and it looks really interesting. I'd enjoy trying this game.
Me to

http://gamerustlers.com/RoundUp-WP/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/City-title-1.jpg
Aug 22, 2020 6:21 pm
Not sure if this is still happening, but I'd love to play. Have heard great things, though never played myself. As it's based off the Power by the Apocalypse system, I would imagine it is easier to adapt to the play-by-post style (more narrative focus, less crunch).

If you're still up for DM'ing, I'm up for playing. A modern noir mystery sounds awesome.
Aug 22, 2020 8:15 pm
There was interest in the game tavern, but I don't think it ever took off.
Aug 23, 2020 3:31 am
Yup, bummer :(

You do not have permission to post in this thread.