Skype Game: Propellers through Time

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Jan 14, 2015 1:47 pm
This game will be played on skype. I have yet to determine when, but it will be played live and will use Gamer's Plane as its base. I will be setting up a game on GP. The forum will be public and I will post recaps of the sessions on the board. Character information will be stored on the site as will all OOC discussion. I currently have 4 players but could use 1 more if anyone is interested. We are meeting on Skype tonight at about 8:30 est to discuss characters and the like.

Abney Park's Airship Pirates - A fast paced rpg based on the song, yup I said songs, of the steampunk / goth band Abney Park. The band is a crazy amalgamation of Steampunk, folk, tribal, goth, post-apocalyptic, shanties? In the world described by their songs they go back in time in a time travelling airship that accidentally came to present day and crashed into the band's flight. The band ends up joining the crew and ultimately the lead singer becomes the captain. They travel through time righting the wrongs of history but when they return to present day and misjump to the future they find a really screwed up world. An evil dictator has taken over and corralled most of humanity into dirty victorian style walled cities. Genetically mutated beasts roam the wasteland and the few free humans left, nomadic tribes, and people living in flying cities are ruthlessly hunted by the Emperor who denies to his people they free people even exist. The characters are all important members of an airship pirate crew, the group designs their airship, has a crew, and ultimately gets a time travel device. Combat is fast, fun, and over the top. Swashbuckling heroics are encouraged, the world also has lots of roleplaying potential and is a dark and sinister place. And you can be a clockwork prostitute if you want to (lots of character options, almost all useful).

Adventure Idea: All characters are lower or servant class Neovictorians living in the Change Cage city of Everglade. One of the characters gets a letter from his future self telling him to escape the city. First few sessions will take place in Everglade until the characters get their Airship and escape. From then on all sorts of unexpected things will happen until you find yourself pirating through time itself.
Last edited January 14, 2015 1:57 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.