Player looking for game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Aug 29, 2020 8:30 pm
I joined this site for a game a friend was going to run but was unable to run in the end. I would like to join a DnD 5E game. I usually play charming himbo types or powerful women type of characters but am fairly flexible. I am a huge anime fan and nerd in general. I applied for some games but never get a response. Looking forward to finding a game to join!

Len

Aug 29, 2020 9:25 pm
Hi Dolly, welcome. It's usually best to reply to a game recruitment thread rather than just press the apply button on open 5e games. Recruitment threads are usually posted in the Gamers Tavern thread and/or on the interest check channel on the Gamers Plane discord server. Let me know if you need links to those, although I imagine user extraordinaire bowlofspinach will be dropping by your introduction post to drop those links soon.

Looking for game posts like this one might also drum up some interest! Good luck, there are usually several 5e games starting up every month.

Let me know if you have more questions!
Last edited August 29, 2020 9:26 pm
Oct 16, 2020 7:14 am
AngeloTuttle says:
DELETED
what??
Oh you are a spammer
Oct 19, 2020 12:21 am
Deviousdolly01 says:
I joined this site for a game a friend was going to run but was unable to run in the end. I would like to join a DnD 5E game. I usually play charming himbo types or powerful women type of characters but am fairly flexible. I am a huge anime fan and nerd in general. I applied for some games but never get a response. Looking forward to finding a game to join!
I am looking for a player for our Dragonlance game. It's 1st Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons and we'd be looking for an Elven Ranger. If you're interested let me know. Good Luck.
Oct 19, 2020 2:47 pm
I think the Spammer is attacking again..

Len

Oct 20, 2020 6:17 am
User ArdenRomaguera and its post have been flagged for removal.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.