Need 4 adventures for 5e homebrew

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

Sep 7, 2020 4:02 am
5000 years ago the world was overpopulated and overpowered. Magic and technology has combined to create a seamless life for most. But mortals, in their hubris, thought they could kill the gods. They did, but it resulted in the destruction of 75% of the population and left some land inhabited by mutated monstrosities and unlivable by mortals. 12 mortals found this celestial power known as a God Shard and became the New Gods. History before 5000 years ago is lost to time. Everyone worships the Gods in some way.

Arcane magic is illegal in most places. Wizard colleges don’t exist, wizard knowledge is rare and passed down primarily by family.

Sorcerers are the most common magic user, usually manifesting in wild surges. They are both feared and hunted.

Warlocks are also hunted. They are rare though, because few are willing to sell their soul for the bidding of another.

Druids, while feared, are not hunted. Druids are also rare. They are born with the ability and when born outside of a tribe or city with a Druid, are usually abandoned and cared for by nature itself until found by a called Druid.

Bards are not considered magic users by the common folk and are not actively hunted. Though some dislike them just the same.

Rangers, Paladins, and clerics are accepted because their powers come from the Gods.

Most magic items are from the Lost Age. Few new magic items exist and it’s near impossible to find an enchanter or artificer. +1, 2, and 3 items are not considered magical by society (crafts work, wonder work, and master work).

The world has agreed upon a currency in 3 coins - a copper knights’ mark, a silver queens’ mark, and a gold kings’ mark. These are commonly used everywhere but each country also uses their own currency in tandem. 100C = 1S, 100S = 1G

There are items from the lost age known as Magitech, if found, it is usually destroyed, so it is rare. It’s even rarer for it to work. If you find the right purchaser, even a non-functional Magitech can be worth good money, but beware those that work for the rulers.

First four that would like to play, let me know here and I’ll send you an invite. Looking to create the game and threads on Tuesday and hopefully start the game by Friday.
Sep 7, 2020 4:19 am
Interesting. Are you saying arcane casters are off limits to PCs? Or such a bad idea that they might as well be?
Sep 7, 2020 4:22 am
The only thing off limits is gunslingers.
Sep 7, 2020 4:28 am
I am interested, but I ask what would the PC's be doing? A standard dungeon diving adventurer group or something else in mind? Also is the technology level standard medieval fantasy or closer to eberron?
Last edited September 7, 2020 5:23 am
Sep 7, 2020 4:43 am
I'm interested in playing.
Sep 7, 2020 4:53 am
Woot. I'm ready to play in that.
Sep 7, 2020 5:34 am
How about a Battlesmith Artificer?
Sep 7, 2020 12:09 pm
Nikcollini says:
I am interested, but I ask what would the PC's be doing? A standard dungeon diving adventurer group or something else in mind? Also is the technology level standard medieval fantasy or closer to eberron?
The PCs have tons of options. Lots is happening in the world. I’m not sure what Eberron’s tech level is, but it’s standard, plus some artifact MagiTech items.
Last edited September 7, 2020 4:30 pm
Sep 7, 2020 12:10 pm
I’ll take all 4 of you
Sep 7, 2020 12:11 pm
ancient.astronaut.64 says:
Sure
Sep 7, 2020 4:07 pm
Be great when it starts.. :)
Sep 7, 2020 7:29 pm
Awesome thanks for the reply, I'm stoked to get into it.
Sep 7, 2020 7:36 pm
theeyetyrant says:
ancient.astronaut.64 says:
Sure
Cool! Thanks!
Sep 8, 2020 6:19 pm
Got another opening if anyone is interested.
Sep 8, 2020 6:22 pm
I'm game if you got a slot... seems like most of my games never get off the ground.
Sep 8, 2020 10:17 pm
I dont see the invite, Am I looking somewhere off?

EDIT: Scratch that I'm dumb it was right in front of me
Last edited September 8, 2020 10:18 pm

You do not have permission to post in this thread.